Friday, September 9, 2011

So... I've bought a new book...

I don't really ever need a reason to buy a book.  In my opinion, I can never have too many.  I remember having to go through my books to give them away, and it was like cutting my arm off.  It was really hard for me to do.

I went to the store the other day, and saw Nalini Singh's Archangel's Blade.  Of course I had to buy it!  I've read the other two books in the Guild Hunter Series, so just had to have this one!  

The series is based around Elena, a hunter born vampire hunter.  She falls in love with Raphael, the archangel of New York. Dimitri is his second.  He's a very old vampire.. like close to a thousand years old!  

This current book is his story.  You learn he had a wife and two children, who he loved desperately, and never ever forgot.  

To help him on a current case, he meets Honor, who is deathly afraid of Vampires.  She was kidnapped by a group of them and held for two months.  After meeting her, he is instantly interested in her.  She, of course, is attracted, but wants nothing to do with him.

I haven't finished the book yet, but I haven't been able to put it down, so it will be soon!  Once I'm done, I will put a better review of the book then this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery