Thursday, January 5, 2012

Changed Things Around...

I've changed my prologue for my book.  I'll post it on here when I've got it to where I want it.  I'm changing the angle of the story... same characters, similar story line, just different... there's one character my hero mentioned to me, that's going to be playing a bigger role in the story.  Especially with my Heroine... which brings her closer to my Hero. 

Haven't written in a few days, so it's time I barreled down and got writing!  It's my way to relax, as silly as that sounds... how can I relax when my characters are going crazy in my head?  There's just something about sitting down with my computer and a cup of tea and getting down to business!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery