Friday, May 11, 2012

So...

I've entered a writing challenge... for someone who is so fiercely protective of her work, this is big for me.  Also, it's a genre that I'm totally not familiar with, but I think it will great practice for me for future work I may want to do.

Zoe Harrington, who I follow on Twitter, and who I love, emailed me asking me to do it.  I, of course, told her I was interested in it.  When I saw the topics, there was one that screamed out at me.  Now, I'm scared to death, but I'm also excited about it.  I've never done anything like this before, which is why I'm excited about doing it.  I've got just over two months to work on it, so a little bit of time.

I can't wait to start working on it!  It's already talking to me... it's amazing how fast it starts, this creative process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery