Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Revamped Cover for The Edge of Darkness by Melissa Andrea!!!!

When I heard that Melissa Andrea was having the cover redone, I knew I had to be a part of the reveal!!!  Here it is, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!


REVAMPED SYNOPSIS:
Araya Noelle
I used to dance. I loved to dance, but I don’t anymore. I was in an accident I don’t remember… or maybe I don’t want to remember. Either way, every day since, has been… an adjustment and I’m left with a constant reminder that nothing is forever. Now, my life is a tangled web of darkness filled with deceit, hate, betrayal and lies. I don’t dwell on the past, I don’t regret and I don’t remember. I thought I was surviving – but then I met Ryland Dare and he changed everything. He reminded me that life’s worth living and that remembering isn’t always a bad thing.

You don’t know true darkness until you've felt light…

Ryland Dare.
On the outside looking in, some would say my siblings and I have had a pretty easy life. But beyond the fancy cars, the huge house and endless social events, is where the truth really lies. Power hungry father, defeated mother and fake friends? Yeah I have one of each. It’s not as depressing as it sounds. My brat of a sister, crazy ass brother and sweeter than sweet Annie, keep me entertained.
Then Araya Noelle comes along and shows me what I’ve been missing. She thinks I changed her life, but really, she saved mine.

At the edge of darkness, a ray of light, will dare them to HOPE. DARE them to LOVE. DARE them to LIVE


BOOK LINKS:
AMAZON
B&N

THE AUTHOR
AUTHOR BIO:
I find it hard to sum up my life in a paragraph, but I'll try.
Reading has always been a passion for me, and writing as instinctive as breathing. Every inhale is an idea; every exhale a creation. Flutter will be my debut release, and I couldn't be more excited about it! The only thing I do better than writing you ask? Making beautiful girls. My daughter's will always be my greatest accomplishment.


I was born in Denver, Colorado -but I will always think of sunny Arizona as my home. I don't have a big family, but I'm close with my sister, brother & my mom. My mom is my hero, my inspiration, and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing person to be raised by.


4 things you should know about me: I'm very girly, but I can get down and dirty with the best of them. I adore the color pink, I love things that sparkle (including vampires) and I like even numbers (hence 4 things about me, not 5)

AUTHOR LINKS:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
HER WEBSITE

~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG... I can not wait to read this book!!!  It looks amazing!!  Can I say that I love the cover again??  Yea, because I SO love the cover!!!!!  Great job Melissa!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery