Monday, October 24, 2011

So....

Some good news about me... I am officially 30 pounds lighter!  I achieved it over the weekend, and am loving it!  I started this diet in July, and it has been hell to stick to, but by God, I'm am sticking to it. 

I took a little break from reading this weekend.  From all the reading I did over the last week or so, I thought I just step back from it for a couple of days.  So, it's back to the grind stone of reading and maybe getting some writing in.  I've been lax in writing my book, because I'm focusing so much time on reading, so I'm going to try and be more diligent about giving more time to it... if my family life will just go along with that plan, I should be ok!

So, Happy Monday all!!  I hope your week is great and not too stressfull... I'm hoping the stress stays at bay, but that never really happens... it pops it's ugly head in at some point....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery