Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend is almost over...

Here I am, working Saturday night, wondering where the weekend went.  All of my well made plans went awry this weekend, as usual.  I didn't get anything done... probably because I was so tired.  I'm working night shift tonight, and that means very little sleep for me.  It usually takes me about a week to recover from working one shift... being able to catch up on sleep is hard.

I'm trying to teach myself crocheting.  It's not going too well... I can't seem to get this one stitch... I'm sure I will figure it out though.  It's just a matter of practicing over and over.  At the moment, it's frustrating.  I've left it, and then gone back to it, and still get the same problem.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!

So, I'm going to go now.  I have to get breakfast started for the guests.  I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!  I'll talk to everyone again Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery