Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekend time...

It is Friday, and time for the weekend.  Aside from the normal stuff to be done around the house such as laundry and cleaning up... taking care of the kids... I'm hoping to get some writing done.  I haven't been able to write much on my book, as I'm trying to read some books to get them on my blog, and taking care of the house chores.  Plus... dealing with Dylan relapsing in his potty training... but that's a whole other entry...

My to-do list is to get Central by Raine Thomas finished, and get that review done and then to start Foretold which is the last book.  Then, hopefully not at the same time, get some writing time in for my book.  This is what I'm hoping is going to happen, but with my children anything is possible. 

So, I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Happy reading to all!!  Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Brethren. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery