Friday, November 11, 2011

He's on the Mend...

Well, after about 12 hours and two doses of the antibiotics, Colin is now on the mend.  He wasn't really moving last night and this morning, but now he's like a new kid!  Bouncing off the walls! 

I have a hectic weekend in order.  First I have to clean up my bedroom and dresser to get the entertainment center from the living room in it.  I have to clean out the old one in our room, and get it ready to be moved.  So much work.... Saturday, we have a birthday party to go to, and then after that??  Nothing.  I'm going to relax and try and get some reading and writing in.  I have been lax in doing both, so I want to catch up!!  It's about time I caught up! 

I would like to get a good portion of Foretold done, so I can get the review done next week.  That's my goal I have set for myself.  If I stick to it, I'll get it done!!  If my family doesn't stress me out too much, I can get it done!!  Crossing my fingers on that one....

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery