Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My new additions....


I have a serious problem... I really do!  I have a book obsession problem!  I saw these and had to get them!  What am I to do when I get an ereader at some point??  I have so many physical books as well as the books that are in my computer. 

I saw Matched awhile ago, and thought it looked like a good read.  When I saw there was a second book, I had to get it as well.  I read the first few pages and was hooked... a good sign to me.  These will be on my review list, once I'm able to start them.  Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

TheBlogBakery said...

I managed to get my hands on an Arc copy of Matched last year and read it in one day. I'm really looking forward to reading Crossed. You're not the only one with a book addiction :)

Jess's Journal said...

I think I've found my next read... I'm so addicted it's not funny!

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery