Monday, March 25, 2013

The Books I Bought This Weekend!!!!

I swore I was not going to buy anything... but then I saw Clockwork Princess in Wal-mart and it called out to me.  So... I couldn't just ignore it.  Then I went to B&N and got three more... yes... I am a weak weak woman...

Here is what I bought...

                                                                       

The first three I have been DYING to read, but I'm taking a chance on the last one... I don't read Zombie books, but it looked good, so I took a chance.  It's the first in a series, and it was an impulse buy as I was standing in the check out line.

I'm excited!!!!  I love it when I have a great book weekend!!!


2 comments:

LM Preston said...

Oh my, you just got these babies! Well you will enjoy them.

Jess's Journal said...

I can't wait to sit and start reading them... I must have walked the store for an hour!!! No place to sit... grr... I hate it when that happens.

Post a Comment

 

A Bakin' up Blogs Design Copyright © 2011 The Blog Bakery